ok ladies, have you been checking my chart? is it normal looking??? i don't know what it should look like so just asking you to settle my mind! thanks for the help :)
yeah, I don't know what is going on. Just keep charting and see. Maybe you are ovulating really late...or maybe you aren't. Definitely take it in to your doctor and talk to her abuot it.
Nevermind there it is...it didn't load the first time! YAY for O!!! Looks like we both O way later than normal! Hang in there...you have a chance this month! ;o)
5 comments:
yeah, I don't know what is going on. Just keep charting and see. Maybe you are ovulating really late...or maybe you aren't. Definitely take it in to your doctor and talk to her abuot it.
It is looking good. I bet tomorrow it will show that you ovulated on Friday.
See?! Yeah, I am pretty sure you weren't getting preggo b/c you weren't having sex the right days! But at least you got it in once before.
Where is the chart?
Nevermind there it is...it didn't load the first time! YAY for O!!! Looks like we both O way later than normal! Hang in there...you have a chance this month! ;o)
Post a Comment