Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

comments

it has just been brought to my attention that you could not comment on my blog if you were not a google member. i did not know that! so i went into my options and fixed that issue so if you have wanted to comment and couldn't now you can. i think you will have to click anonymous, unless there is another option so put in your name...not sure, so be sure to sign your name to your comment or i will have no idea who said what. hope you hear from more of you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yay! I'm super excited...I get to comment!! Kinsley is so photogenic...and growing so fast!

Lisa (Red)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm not sure you get my first comment, which was basically - Yay I can now comment...Kinsley is so photogenic and growing up so fast...
Lisa (RED)

Anonymous said...

Crap - now you got too many comments...but wait - there will be more to come! Muahahaha!
RED.

Anonymous said...

as always soooo excited to catch up........in person and on here!!!just adorable..love love the family pics!!!
luv
momma greene