we went down town for red white and boom for kinsley's first 4th of july. we had a nice time and met up with the tonies there. the kids ate and played and then they all liked the fireworks. kinsley didn't cry, she wasn't to sure sometimes but she liked watching them.
of course she ate...she loves to eat all the time!!!

Fun with daddy!!!!

family photo!

the kids waiting for the show to start!!!

kinsley watching the fireworks.
2 comments:
Love the pictures!! Super cute family picture!!
Hey there, I've been enjoying your beautiful pictures for months now! I just love "keeping up with Kinsley". I know you are on top of things and Kinsley will have the best of everything no matter what. It seems to me you two couldn't be better parents and will raise children very successfully. My love and prayers always, Kathy P
Post a Comment