Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

almost walking!

well kinsley is so close to walking. she is taking 8-10 steps but then when she gets close she throws herself at the person to object she is trying to get to. although she will catch herself walking in the middle of the room and sit down...almost like she has no idea how she got there! so hopefully soon she will be walking for good. i am glad the motor skills are coming along. i thought she would end up being slightly more delayed but she seems to have caught up. of course we have our phys med appt next week so i can take this walking child in and say she had delays...great!!! her puking has also gotten better but then today we realized she has not had milk in forever, so today she got milk and threw up twice. not as much as she used to but still...so i am wondering if it could be lactose intolerance or a slight allergy...i will be asking about that. i am not real sure though since she eats cheese and yogurt so well??? any one out there have info in that area??? i have been looking on line but i never seem to be able to find what i want and the computer makes me nauseous so i try not to stay on long! well anyways we will see what the docs say next week about everything, and then i will be calling HMG for another speech eval also to see if she is as behind as i think or if every other baby i know around her age is just advanced!!!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I have been telling you for a while to look at dairy!!! You don't listen to me though :) So stubborn, have to figure it out on your own. And I would go for a speech eval. I do think Tierney is a little ahead but Kinsley is pretty close to what Rece was doing and I wish I would have had him eval'd earlier

Beth said...

I have no book knowledge or information to support my theory, but just by what I've heard, many people can have cheese and yogurt with a dairy sensitivity, just not milk. I can't have milk without a stomach ache/yucky feeling. But I can have cheese no problem. I will be interested to hear what they say.

Beth said...

PS- I can't believe she is so close to walking! Colbie wants to crawl everywhere...no walking for her yet. :o)