Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lets give this a try


Ok well my since just about everyone in the world has a blog page but me i thought i would give it a try.

I am not going to give out this address just yet, not until we tell the world i am pregnant, but i thought it would be nice to keep track of the journey this way. Plus when we do have the baby, the whole family and all our friends regardless of where they live will be able to share in our excitement and joy!!!

So speaking of having a baby and trying something new, we are now officially off the birth control pill and possibly making a baby. I am not charting or anything, that just isn't me (sorry girls!), at least not yet. I will just see what happens. So far not much...but it is only the first month pill free, and we haven't been very "active" which is kinda a must when trying to get pregnant!!!

ok i shall post more another time.

No comments: